-An introduction to trade marks
– An introduction to passing off
– Trade mark registrations at the UK IPO and the EUIPO
– A trade mark action in the IPEC
– Blocking injunctions & Cartier
– Recent developments in trade mark law
– Non-traditional trade marks, e.g. shapes, positional marks, colours etc.
– Genuine use of a trade mark
– Parallel Imports
Hogarth Chambers is a set of barristers specialising in intellectual property. Many of its members have scientific or technical degrees and relish getting to grips with new technologies. Members of Hogarth Chambers have appeared in many reported cases and they write and contribute to numerous leading textbooks in the field of intellectual property. Members also regularly teach and lecture to students and other professionals.